Hatboro Medical Associates Medical Marijuana Certification
- The patient must register online prior to Initial Appointment and bring the patient ID number to appointment www.medicalmariivana.pa.gov and click on the Patients and Caregivers tab to find the registry link
- Patient schedules with Dr. Cohen to obtain certification (Initial or Recertification)
- Patient will then receive an email advising them to log into their account and pay for their medical marijuana ID card
- ID card will be mailed directly to the patient
- Log into www.medicalmarijuana.pa.gov and click on Dispensaries to locate a local location
Only patients suffering from one of the following medical conditions may currently participate in Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana program:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Cancer, including remission therapy
- Crohn’s disease
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with an objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies.
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders.
- HIV / AIDS
- Huntington’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Intractable seizures
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions.
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain.
- Sickle cell anemia
- Terminal illness
Forms of Medical Marijuana
- Pills, oil, and topical forms such as patches or ointments.
- Forms medically appropriate for administration
- by vaporization or nebulization, including dry leaf
- or plant form for administration by vaporization.
- Tinctures and liquids.